Workouts: Duplicate Workouts
ErgZone lets Group admins copy a workout to another group or duplicate it in the same group. It can be done on the ErgZone app and the ErgZone Web Admin.
From the ErgZone Web Admin
- Visit ErgZone Web Admin
- Sign in
- On the Menu, click on the group with the workout you want to copy
- Click on the "Workouts" tab.
Use the checkbox to select the workouts to be copied
Note that the system will display how many workouts were selected
- Click on the "Duplicate" button
- When copying a workout, you have the option to specify the following:
Today: Set the published date to the present day;
Original Date: The new workout will have the same Published Date as the original workout;
Choose Date: This will open a date picker to select a different date.
- Status: Draft, Published, Locked, Race Locked. Learn more about workout status here.
Group: A list of groups in which you have admin privileges will be displayed.
By default, the current group will be selected. To duplicate the workout in another group, select the new group.
- Click on the "Save" button.
You will be redirected to the group where the workouts were copied to.
From the ErgZone App
The example below will duplicate a workout from "My Workouts" to the "ErgZone Group Test" group.
- Open the ErgZone app.
- Find the workout you want to copy to another group.
- Click on the more (3 dots) on the bottom right of the workout card.
- Click on the "Duplicate Workout" button
- Click on the group logo
- Select the group you want the new (copy) workout to go
- Click done
- Click on the "Save."