Reporting Results Manually
Whether it is a regular workout or a competition, ErgZone allows athletes to report a result manually.
This is helpful when:
- The athlete doesn't have an erg with a PM5;
- The athlete couldn't connect the ErgZone app to the PM5;
Follow the steps to report a result manually:
- Open the ErgZone app
- Find the workout you want to report the result.
- Click on "More" (Three dots on the right corner of the workout card)
- Click on the button "Add Manual Result"
- Provide the details for each split/interval.
- Click on the "Save" button.
Reporting Results Manually on a Competition
For competitions, the ErgZone app will require athletes to upload one or more screenshots of the PM5.The number of screenshots varies based on the number of workout intervals, and the app knows how many are required to ensure all the data from the PM5 is shown on the screenshots.
The result will be pending until the event organizer approves or rejects the data entered. Once approved, the leaderboard will be automatically updated.
For organizers, visit the article Organizers: How to Approve a Score?