Even though the ErgZone app was designed to connect with the Concept2 RowErg, SkiErg, and BikeErg, it can also work for workouts that do not include any of those machines.
For those cases, ErgZone offers a workout type called FIT.
In this article, we describe how to create a FIT workout.
Want to create a workout that will connect to a Rower, SkiErg or BikeErg?
Click here to learn how it works.
Create a New Workout
There are two ways to create a new workout on the ErgZone platform:
- Inside the ErgZone App
- Inside the ErgZone Web Admin
On the ErgZone App:
- Open the ErgZone app
- Click on the "Workouts" tab on the bar (bottom of the screen)
Click on the (+) plus icon on the top right of the screen.
On the Web Admin
- Visit https://admin.erg.zone/
- On the Menu, select the group you want to create a workout
Click on the "New Workout" button.
By default, "Date" will be set to the present day. Click on the field to choose a different date.
ErgZone orders workouts in reverse chronological order; the newest workouts will be listed first.
The title is a required field and is used to identify the workout.
The description is a required field to give athletes information about the workout.
- None: No scores will be provided for this workout when it is marked as completed.
- Reps (repetitions): expect an integer.
- Rounds + reps: First is the number of completed rounds, and the second is the number of repetitions.
Time: Expect 2 integers (minutes and seconds). When reporting hours, provide it in minutes.
For example, 2 hours, 10 minutes, and 6 seconds should be reported as follows: Minutes: 130, Seconds: 6.
- Time + reps: Used when the workouts have a timecap. Report time when the athlete finished all the workouts or repetitions completed when they reached the timecap.
- Longest Time: Expect 2 integers (minutes and seconds). When reporting hours, provide it in minutes. When used in a competition, Time means the shortest time.
- Pounds: Expect an integer.
- Kilos: Expect an integer.
- Meters: Expect an integer
Hosting a Hybrid Competition?
ErgZone is a scoring system for Functional Fitness and Hybrid Competition. Learn more here: ErgZone Leaderboards